Holtkamp Organ Company
Job 1468 (1967)
Keller Hall seats 284 people, and includes an orchestra pit, green room, conjunct recording facilities, and a 1967 Holtkamp organ. The Holtkamp contains 2,741 pipes, 3 keyboards, and 51 ranks, making it one of the the largest organ in the state of New Mexico. Keller Hall is the venue for over 170 faculty, guest artist, ensemble and student recitals each year. It was originally known as the Fine Arts Recital Hall, but was renamed in April, 1971, for the late Dr. Walter Keller, former music faculty member and head of the piano area.